Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"

This book by dear old Dr. Seuss is one that I've read and had read to me several times.  In High School this continued as it was my Band instructors favorite book.  The seniors even gave him a signed copy when we graduated. (Well; I never got to sign it; I have a suspicion as to why- but that is a very long rant)

IN ANYCASE

I have been amazed by how often the different phrases come to mind as I go through my life.  It hasn't been easy- not by a long shot- I have constant struggles and surprises that I couldn't have predicted at all.  

This silly little book has had a lot of truth to it over the years and I've come to appreciate it's little message- you cannot predict life- all you can do is go along and do the best you can.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment