Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 2: Inspirational Animated Shorts: John Kahrs (director of Paperman)


Paperman took the internet by storm a few years ago- it was a short film that was played before the Disney movie 'Wreck it Ralph' in theaters.  I didn't have the opportunity to see it in theaters; but I was aware the instant it came out- suddenly it was EVERYWHERE on the internet. 

So I watched it a few dozen times along with the rest of the world.  It is a fantastic little film.  I could write pages and pages analysing this- but I'm not going to here.  I think I will on my art blog later on (since most of what I have to say is art related) What I will say is this- I find this little story inspiring; the writing was so fantastically done- the story came across as sincere and was completely captivating. 




This copy isn't the highest quality I've found- but it is the complete film; just need to close the little boxes that pop up at first.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment