Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 4: Inspirational Animated Shorts: The Ballad of Nessie


This will be the last one from Disney.  This one takes a step away from the others in that it doesn't feel as 'artistic' as the others- it feels like a short Disney cartoon.  And it is.  The things I find inspirational about this one is not really the art (though I do like the art) but it is the message of the whole thing.  Nessie kept searching trying to find a new home- and when things were the most depressing for her; she finally found it.  I'm an optimist by nature- and believe it or not this isn't always a good thing.  I'm often crushed by life and people; but I always know in my heart that things will get better.  They usually do- even if it takes a long time to get there.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment