Thursday, May 29, 2014

2 more days

I spent the rest of last night in the living room- which I now feel I can refer to as a living room.  After closing it off from the kitchen using the book shelves and our mobile pantry (back to back facing appropriate rooms) it really brought the room together.  Before it felt like a blob that happened to connect to the hall and the kitchen- now a room.  I'm being redundant but I've gotten very little sleep the last few nights.
ANYWAY- so in order to move the pantry I had to empty it.  I was suddenly faced with how badly food had been stuffed in there- on top of that we had several things that we'd purchased multiple times (most of which were not open thankfully) because we couldn't remember that we already had some in stock.  So I'm sure you can figure out how I spent my day today...

CLEANING AND ORGANIZING THE KITCHEN!!

YAYAYAY!!!!

SO since I didn't take any before pictures I'm not going to bother sharing any of the after pictures- suffice it to say; it looks WAY better than it did before.  I still have some more things to put away- but I am nearly done with that room.  After putting the kids to bed tonight I'm going to get back in there and finish it up so I don't have to think about it anymore.

This naturally has thrown off my whole schedule.  SO now I have 2 days to finish 2 rooms.  This would be fine and dandy except that I originally planned on 3 (and easily have enough work to fill up that amount of time).  It's also going to be more difficult because the  last two days of the month are a Friday and a Saturday- and while, no, I do not have any plans... at least not any exciting ones; I tend to do all my shopping errands those two days.  I'm awesome so I'm going to make all of this work, but we'll see how it goes.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment