Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Still unpacking

yea- using this one again.  It just works so well.
I think this should be put on my list of hobbies at  this point.  We've moved enough over the past few years.  Ok so I'm not going to go into as much detail as I did on my other blog post.  (Over on my art blog 'Alicia Hawks Art:Alicia- Where have you been??') but I've been lazy about blogging because of the massive unpacking.  It has been really tough cleaning our apartment and figuring out where everything goes.  I'm not sure why it is so hard for me to put things away; but it is.  I'm sure there are others out there that are amazing at organization and can just walk into a room full of boxes and suddenly have everything put in perfect position where they know where everything is and nothing is hard to get at.  I do not have that ability.  At least not right now.  It hasn't helped that many of our boxes had stuff packed into them that belonged in several very different rooms.  That is what happens when you move quickly- multiple times.  It's ok though- I'm going to have it all sorted out before to long. Like this Saturday.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment