Sunday, February 9, 2014

Favorite Quote

Back to my list of random ideas for blogging.  The suggestion today was to share my favorite quote:
“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do.”
~Edward Everett Hale
I stumbled across the bold section of the quote on my mission and it kind of became my personal statement to get through each day.  It wasn't until today that I learned about the rest of it, I liked the whole thing so I went ahead and put it all in here.  
I find myself saying this quote to myself often even now.  It is still something that helps me get through each day- I tend to overwhelm and overwork myself- so I have to have something to remind me that I can do something everyday.
~nikkie




No comments:

Post a Comment