Sunday, February 2, 2014

Memorable Moments # 2

Just a couple of Evan ones tonight:

Monday January 27, 2014
Tonight I was tucking Evan into bed- he asked me to wait (which is not unusual; generally he wants me to do something for him so that he can stay up.) “but I’m tiiiieeerrrd” I whined at him  bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet.
“all right- I’ll move over and then there will be room in my bed and you can sleep”
I laughed, “I’m much to big for your bed.”
“oh..”he thinks for a bit, “will it break if you get in?”
“yes Evan; I would break the bed if I got in, and besides; I want to sleep in my bed; next to daddy”

He puzzles for a second then reaches for a stuffed animal, “then you can sleep with one of my stuffed animals tonight in your bed”

I took the stuffed animal and it is now sitting next to my bed watching over me

Wednesday January 29, 2014

"Oh mommy! You are home!!!" Evan cheers as I appear at his door, "Now I can eat breakfast and lunch and a snack!" he bounces over and jumps into my arms "I'm so happy you are home!"

(I guess he didn't consider any of the meals my mom gave him to be real)

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment