Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!



I shared this on Facebook earlier- so probably everyone has seen it.  I shouldn't share it here as well- except I don't have a lot to say.  That isn't true- I have a lot to say but I need some time to organize my thoughts on the subjects... so today I'm just saying- happy V-Day- even if you are single- you still have people who love you!! Remember that.

Random Thoughts:
*started 'Fellowship of the Rings' yesterday- and the book is a lot harder to get into than I remember it being.
*I'm pouring a lot of time into my Illustration stuff right now (sketchbooks, projects, blog and webpage and other things) so sadly this blog is going to get neglected in some ways- I'll probably be posting a lot of little things  out of my sketchbook in coming days though.
*also I learned last night that my phone does not always publish my blog posts when I try to post from it... which stinks.


~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment