Monday, March 24, 2014

!@.@! <-figure that out bwa ha ha ha


Ok- so I've fallen flat on this project.  My last post was 12 days ago- and I think I missed about 12 days in February as well.  I spoke to my sister in law a little embarrassed that I haven't been able to keep up the daily post and she suggested that instead I just work towards 365 posts- instead of 365 days of posts.  SO I'm going to try that.  I'm also going to try to not get so far behind again.  I probably will not be getting caught up until after finals.  I have 5 more weeks of the semester.  That means I need to finish 300 sketchbook pages (this is not to say I'm going to do 300 pages in 5 weeks- but that I need to finish up those sketchbooks) try to re-paint 4 paintings, I think I have about 4 more for that class to do (that number depends on the professor) 3 illustrations to touch up for another class and I think we'll have at least 2 maybe 3 more illustrations for that class and then 3 illustrations for another class.  Which is a lot of words that basically say this: I have a LOT to do in the next few weeks.  Not really news or anything- its the end of a semester- that is how it goes.


Really the bad part of this time of the semester is the fact that I start to get overwhelmed and shut down.

That is actually why I stopped posting for 12 days.  Now most of those days I do have things I wanted to post- I just haven't uploaded them yet.  I still will- just, as mentioned above, I'm not sure when.

Tomorrow I will have a more researched post- but for today this is what you are getting :D

~Nikkie

P.S. I have been re-using pictures- not because I'm lazy- but because they convey so well the way I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment