Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring BREAK

could not find original photographer

I need a break SO much right now.  I'm not sure why I'm so burned out, but I am.  I decided tonight to share my goals for the break.  So with that- here they are:

Spring Break 2014 GOALS

-Get caught up in my sketchbooks for:
     ~ Advanced Figure Drawing
     ~ Visual Literacy
     ~ Keys to Drawing Project
     ~ Personal Project
-Sit down and sketch out website layout(s)
-Get housework caught up
-Spend some time hanging out with kids
-Spend some real time with husband (school has made this one hard for some reason)
-Start a real exercise routine
-Organize meals for rest of semester
-Find the floor and walls in my office
-Hang out with sisters
-Have fun.

There they are- and there are a lot of them.  I would be happy if I finished just 25% of the goals- thrilled if I finished 50% and deserve super powers if I finish 100%.  Goals are goals- I'll reach for them and see how far I get.

~Nikkie
6/365

No comments:

Post a Comment