Sunday, March 2, 2014

Short Post- and a bit of Justin Gerard art

I hate to do this again- but I have a hard time coming up with things to say on Sundays- pretty much I go to church then come home and do homework.  So my brain is pretty much burned out by the end of the day.

So I'll share some art from one of my favorite artists.  Since this isn't my art blog I'm not going to write a whole article on the guy- but he is awesome and I say- go check out his work.  His name is Justin Gerard check out his website for more of his work.  These are my 3 favorite pieces :D


I love this one because of the pure feel and imagination behind it.


this one I love because I am in love with steampunk; this is wizard of oz I would love to read as a book


I put this one up because I love his use of line- it is just breathtaking.

If I had more time I'd write more- maybe on my art blog some day.

~Nikkie
2/365

No comments:

Post a Comment