Monday, January 12, 2015

Favorite books?

Tricky…
I love JRR Tolkien- and for some reason have never really found his books that dry.  I love pretty
much anything fantasy and have been devouring all of the Brandan Sanderson books.  My husband finally got me to read the Wheel of Time.  Of course Chronicles of Narnia as well… I also like reading classics- Charles Dickens, Victor Hugo, Little Women, Jane Austin, etc. 
When it comes to reading I’m kinda like I am with music- I love just about everything so it’s hard to choose a real favorite book.  Or favorite books.  I can narrow down a favorite genre easier- that would be Fantasy.  Science Fiction would be a close second and historical fiction…
I’m a book worm.  Though I don’t have as much time to read anymore- I do listen to a LOT of audio books.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment