Thursday, January 8, 2015

Things about ME!

Yes I know I’ve done this before- but here I go again.
I need to draw a new doodle of myself lol
The writing prompt was ‘Write some basic things about yourself’
I am 31 years old (as of yesterday) I have amazing blue eyes and dark blond hair.  Yes it is blond not brown :D This was actually the subject of much debate for awhile… but it turns out I’m just a very dark blond and not a brunette.  Explains a lot I think ;D
I have 2 beautiful kids; Evan who is 5 and Avi who is 2.5 (the .5 makes a big difference!!)  They are fantastic children.  Difficult children- but fantastic all the same.  I feel lucky to be their mommy and have them in my life.
I’m in college working on a BFA in Illustration.  There is a story behind this- which I’ll write about later :D. 
I married my best friend- which has been wonderful and been very helpful in getting us through some really tough parts of life. 
I am also a member of the LDS church- another thing I love about my life.
Keeping the post basic- I feel like I’ve covered pretty much everything.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment