Monday, January 5, 2015

First Day of School

Quick blurb right now

Advanced Figure Drawing is going to be awesome- I'm extra excited for it after going to class.  I've taken the class before (this is one that you can take 2 times for credit) I spent most of the time I wasn't in class today working on a sketch for that class.  It is kind of embarrassing how long it has been since I've seriously studied the human figure.  Thankfully it seems to be coming back to me.

Drawing 1 will be pretty great- we're going over a bunch of basic techniques- but the way the instructor is teaching the class he can tailor it to each student easily- so people like me who have been drawing for awhile will still be challenged while the people who haven't been drawing forever will be challenged on their level.

~Nikkie

No comments:

Post a Comment