Thursday, January 9, 2014

Inspiration

Today I had one of those days that was just a good day.  Part of what made it good were these two videos I got to see.  I debated back and forth about writing some commentary or just linking the videos.  I've decided to link the videos- 'cause honestly they say everything better than I could.

The first is John Cleese on how to be creative.  It has many awesome quotes.


I think my favorite thing he says is towards the beginning "Creativity is not a Talent; it is a way of operating."
The second is Steve Jobs speaking at Stanford.


I loved the insight about how you cannot connect the dots until you look back on your life- it reflected something that I've been thinking about all week.

Regardless about how you feel about either man these speeches are pretty amazing.

I swear I'm not being lazy; I just think these are both worth sharing.  Makes me want to be a more awesome person.

~Nikkie


No comments:

Post a Comment