Sunday, January 5, 2014

a few short ramblings

For me the year begins 3 different times; there is the first day of the calendar year and then there is the first day of classes and finally my birthday.  Each time I sit down and review the same list of goals adding or taking away from them until the night of my birthday when I finalize my list.  I don't know why I do this; I have for years now.  Tomorrow is my second 'new year'- I have mixed feelings about starting classes this semester.  I want to be done with school; and if life was ideal I would be by now.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow after my first day of school.  Tuesday is my birthday; and I'll say more about that on Tuesday.  It's a big week for me.
I don't have a ton to say tonight- I need to get stuff together for this week and go to bed early- I'm back to getting up around 6 am for the next few months as opposed to the 8:30 or 9am that I've gotten used to over the last 2 weeks.  I'm going to miss sleeping in.  I'm incredibly distracted tonight so I'm going to stop writing now before I throw in any truly random sentences.

~Nikkie

and this picture is just random- but I thought it was cute and needed to be shared

1 comment: